METHODS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Anyone who accesses or uses this website agrees without restriction to be bound by the conditions specified herein. If you do not accept them or do not intend to be bound by them, you may not access, use or download material from this site.
At any time, MM33 reserves the right to update or change these terms and conditions of use of the website, without any obligation to notify. In the event of changes to the conditions, access to the website implies a commitment to comply with the conditions as amended.
All content published or present on the website, including their selection and organization as well as the layout and design of the website, are protected by privacy law (Dlgs. 30/6/2003, n. 196), copyright law (Law 22/4/1941, n. 633, as amended by Legislative Decree 29/12/1992 No 518, on the legal protection of software) and other national and international regulations on the protection of intellectual and industrial property, their amendments and additions.
MM33 offers no guarantee that the information published on its site complies with the laws provided by the jurisdiction of the customer's country of residence.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
This website is of exclusively ownership and relevance of MM33 and the assignment of Internet domain name has been formally obtained, according to the methodologies and procedures in force at the time of the assignment request.
Content rights belong to MM33. Some internet pages of this website may also contain materials subject to the copyrights of those who have made it available. With their publication, MM33 does not cede any rights on any of the contents of the website.
USE OF MATERIALS PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE
The website and the data contained therein are available for personal use only (e.g. for your own information).
Reproduction of the texts provided in electronic format is permitted as long as the source is mentioned.
In any case, the user may not use or have third parties use the website and the data contained therein for commercial purposes. Any use for commercial intent or utility or economic exploitation by users is therefore always expressly prohibited.
Reproduction of the trademark, copyrighted claims, images and any other form of communication is prohibited, unless authorized by MM33 and following explicit negotiation.
Reproduction by any mechanical, analog or digital means of the material included in the aforementioned domain without MM33's consent is absolutely prohibited.
The use or exploration of the domain are at the risk of those who access it; all information contained on the site is without warranty; those who use the information and materials contained in the domain operate, therefore, at their own risk. No guarantee is provided in the case of external actions independent of the will of the domain owners that modify the content of the domains themselves. Material on the websites may contain inaccuracies or may not be updated; direct verification will therefore be necessary through consultation of MM33's office staff.
In no way will MM33 be liable for the damage caused due to the erroneous, pernicious or unauthorized use of the material contained in the domains. In no way, also, can it be held responsible for the transmission of viruses that may infect.
On WWW.MM33.IT there may be links to third parties’ sites.
By linking to other sites, you voluntarily leave MM33 website and are directed to web pages different than MM33 website.
MM33 is not responsible for the content of sites accessible through links that are not under its control.
In particular, except for different legal indications, MM33 may under no circumstances be held liable for any partial or total, direct or indirect damage related to the use of this website, or other websites linked to it by a hypertext link, including, without limitation, damages such as loss of profits or turnover, interruption of business or professional activity , the loss of programs or other data located on your computer system or other system, even if the MM33 had been expressly informed of the possibility of such damage.
Any form of link to this site, if inserted by third parties, must not harm the image and activities of MM33.
The so-called "deep linking" is prohibited, i.e. the use, on third-party sites, of parts of the site or, in any case, the direct link to the pages without going through the home page of the site. Any failure to comply with these provisions, unless explicitly authorized in writing, will be prosecuted in the competent civil and criminal courts.
Any material sent to MM33 will be considered non-confidential.
MM33 will have no obligations whatsoever with respect to such material and will be free to reproduce it, use it, reveal it, show it, transform it, make derivative works of it and distribute it to third parties, without limits and without ever being held responsible for the violation of current legislation, for example on copyright, or in any case on the protection of intellectual property, or on the processing of personal data.
GENERAL PURCHASE CONDITIONS
Carré on bags, designed and manufactured by MM33, for sale on this online store and by third-party retailers, are accessories made by upcycling vintage silk scarves, carefully selected from private sellers and specialized suppliers. The authentic silk scarves come from different collections and are processed and recomposed into a new and original product that in no way refers to third-party goods.
The Carrè on line, through the graceful reworking of original artifacts of which it is composed, gives new value to the individual compositional elements, renewing and completing them with unique distinctive signs, thus generating a new product identity.
- DEFINITIONS AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
The terms and phrases listed below have the following meaning, it being understood that the terms defined in the singular are also defined in the plural and vice versa.
- Customer: means any person (natural or legal person) who purchases one or more Products through the Online Store, accepting the General Conditions.
- MM33 with registered office in Milan, Via Panfilo Castaldi 8, registered in the Milan Business Register, tax code and registration number MGRBNL77R69G713Y, registered at the REA of Milan at no. MI - 2600460, P.I.11412000967.
- Parties: it means MM33 and customers together.
- Terms and Conditions: means these general purchase terms and any future new versions that may be published in the Online Store.
- Online store: means the virtual store, managed by MM33 through which you can buy the Products.
- Sale and Purchase contracts: means the Sale and Purchase contracts concluded, pursuant to art. 3, between MM33 and customers through the Online Store.
- Orders: means the purchase orders of the Products sent by customers, in accordance with the General Purchase Conditions and following the procedure referred to in art. 6.
- Price: means the selling price of the Products as indicated in the Online Store at the Products themselves.
- Products: Means products published in the Online Store for the purpose of their sale.
To place orders on MM33, customers must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be eligible to enter legally binding contracts
- Have a valid email address
- Have a valid credit card for payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express or a verified PayPal account
- SUBJECT MATTER
2.1 The General Purchase Conditions govern all Contracts of Sale and are an integral part of them.
2.2 MM33 has the right to modify the General Purchase Conditions at any time, it being understood that those published in the Online Store at the time of sending the Orders by customers will be applicable to the Contracts of Sale.
2.3 In the event of a conflict between the General Purchase Conditions and any other terms and conditions relating to the Buy and Sell Contracts published in the Online Store, the most favorable terms and conditions for Customers will apply.
- CONCLUSION OF THE SALE AND PURCHASE CONTRACT
3.1 MM33 undertakes to send customers the Order Confirmation within five working days of receipt of the Orders by customers.
3.2 Sale and Purchase contracts are deemed to have been concluded between the Parties when customers receive the Order Confirmation. If customers do not receive the Order Confirmation within the deadline indicated in art. 3.1, the relevant Order must be considered rejected by MM33 and, therefore, without effect.
3.3 By sending the Orders, customers declare that they have read and understood the Products’ purchase process referred to in art. 6 and to have accepted the General Purchase Conditions in full as well as to have seen all the additional information contained on the Online Store, also recalled via links.
3.4 Orders will be stored in the online store database, in accordance with the procedures and in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 ("Privacy") and they will be accessible by contacting MM33 to the references referred to in art. 16.
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
All orders of the products are subject to the availability of the same. In this sense, in the event of supply problems, or if there are no items in stock, we reserve the right to provide you with information relating to replacement products of equal or greater quality and value, which Customer may decide to order. If Customer does not wish to place an order for these replacement products, we will refund any amounts they may already have paid.
If any item of the order is not available for any reason even if they are shown on the site, MM33 will exclude them from the order, keeping the other individual items unchanged. The Customer, placing the order, agrees and accept that only part of the goods can be sent, at the relative cost.
- REFUSAL TO PROCESS AN ORDER
We reserve the right to remove any product from this website at any time and/or to delete or modify any material or content therein. Although we will always do our utmost to follow up on all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that oblige us to refuse the processing of orders after the order confirmation has been sent, and we reserve the right to do so at any time. We decline any responsibility towards you or towards third parties for the removal of any product from this website, for the deletion or modification of any material or content of the website, or for the failure to process the order after sending of the Order Confirmation.
- PRICE AND SHIPPING COST
6.1 The Price is expressed in €. (Euro). The applicable Price is the one published in the Online Store at the time of sending the Orders by customers.
6.2 The price is understood to include VAT (22%).
- HOW TO BUY
7.1 Ordering is very simple!
- Browse the website.
- Insert the products of interest inside the virtual cart by clicking on the "Add to cart" button.
- Once you have finished choosing the items, press the button at the top right and click "Go to checkout".
- Log in with your data or register your account if you are a new Customer.
On the site it is essential to be registered to order.
Registration is simple, fast and secure.
By registering you will be able to learn about the news and access special offers. You can also manage your account and shipping addresses, view your orders in a simple way.
At any time, you can update your data.
Enter your shipping and payment details to complete your Purchase.
- You will receive an order confirmation by email.
7.2 Each order transmitted to MM33 is equivalent to a contractual proposal of the Customer therefore is binding on MM33 only if:
- It is complete in all its part.
- It is confirmed and accepted by MM33 through the fulfillment of the same.
MM33 reserves the right not to accept incomplete orders or orders without the data necessary for their fulfillment.
7.3 The tax documentation required by law will be issued by MM33 at the time of shipment to the Customer of the ordered products.
7.4 You cannot make changes once you have submitted an order for available items.
- PAYMENT METHOD
8.1 When an order is placed, credit card details are entered in a secure online payment system provided by PayPal.
Payment can be made by credit card or PayPal account.
8.2 The information received by MM33 pursuant to this art. 8 will be used exclusively to complete the sale of the Products and for the reimbursement procedures in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal referred to in art. 10 by customers.
8.3 MM33 reserves the right to cancel any order that has not been paid within five days of receipt of the same.
- SHIPPING METHOD
9.1 Given the above article 4 above and except for extraordinary circumstances, we undertake to fulfill the order as soon as possible.
The Customer will then receive an e-mail confirming the shipment with the relative tracking information, so as to monitor the status of the delivery and any delays due to adverse weather conditions or customs events.
Average delivery time:
Delivery in 2-5 working days
REST OF THE WORLD
Delivery in 3-6 working days
Delivery times are estimates and provided as guidelines only. Please note that in some areas there is a limited range of delivery services available and we cannot be responsible for delays as a result of remote delivery locations or adverse weather conditions. During the sale and holiday periods, the large amount of orders can result in longer delivery times.
All orders sent over the bank holiday weekend will be processed on the next available business day.
The costs of storage or return, which arise when the order is not delivered, will be charged back to the Customer, in cases where the personal data are incorrect, ambiguous, or missing fundamental parts that prevent normal delivery. Any customs fee will be charged to the Customer.
9.2 We offer complimentary insurance and free standard shipping on all our orders. Once it reaches its destination, the product is no longer covered by insurance.
9.3 International shipments may be subject to the payment of customs duties and import taxes not included in the selling price and for which MM33 is not aware and cannot be held responsible. Please contact your local authorities for information.
9.4 Shipments destined for European Union countries are not accompanied by invoices or documents indicating the value of the goods.
Shipments destined for countries outside the European Union, as required by customs regulations, travel accompanied by invoices or documents indicating the value of the goods.
9.5 Upon receipt of the order, the customer is required to verify the integrity of the package before signing the receipt of delivery. Our packages are carefully closed and sealed with custom adhesive tape. If the package is damaged, the customer must accept the package subject to reservation or refuse delivery.
9.6 Any claim due to damage, missing goods or errors in the destination address must be notified within 72 hours of delivery of the order, on the carrier's website
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
10.1 If customers are "Consumers" (i.e. a natural person acting for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity), they are entitled, in accordance with and for the effects referred to in art. 64 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, to withdraw from the Contracts of Sale within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Products covered by the Contracts of Sale. The Right of Withdrawal must be exercised by customers by sending MM33 a written communication, to the contact details referred to in Art. 16, containing:
- Their willingness to make use of the right of withdrawal;
- The indication of the Order from which they intend to withdraw.
10.2 In the event of the exercise by customers of the right of withdrawal referred to in this art. 10:
- Customers undertake to return the Products within 10 working days from the date of the withdrawal notice referred to in art. 10.1;
- All costs related to the return of the Products are entirely borne by customers, including customs charges and transaction fees, which will be deducted from the refund;
III. MM33 undertakes to refund the Price as soon as possible, and in any case within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Products referred to in art. 10.2 provided that:
- The Products have been returned and are intact;
- The original packaging of the Products is also returned and the same is intact;
- The Products have not been used;
- MM33 will communicate to customers how to refund the Price and may, for this purpose, request their bank details from customers (IBAN and owner of the c/c).
- Any differences in the amount of reimbursement due to exchange rate fluctuations will not be refunded.
10.3 If customers exercise the right of withdrawal in a manner that does not comply with the procedures and terms referred to in this art. 10, Customers are not entitled to a refund of the Price.
10.4 MM33 cannot be held responsible for adverse events during the shipment of return such as loss, theft or damage of the goods.
10.5 Promotional or discounted items cannot be returned.
- DEFECTS/ DIFFERENCES IN PRODUCTS
11.1 "Consumer" Customers (as defined in art. 10.1) may request the seller, within the term set out in art. 132 of Legislative Decree 206/05 (Consumer Code), to apply the Consumer Code for the lack of conformity of the Products at the time of delivery
For the purposes of this contract, consumer goods shall be presumed to comply with the contract if, where relevant, the following circumstances coexist:
- are suitable for use which goods of the same type are usually utilized;
- comply with the description made by MM33 and possess the qualities of the good that MM33 presented to the consumer as a sample or model;
- they have the usual quality and performances of a good of the same type, which the consumer can reasonably expect, taking into account the nature of the good.
In the event of a lack of conformity, the Customer may request, alternatively and without charge, under the conditions indicated below, the repair or replacement of the purchased goods, a reduction in the purchase price or the termination of this contract, unless the request is objectively impossible to satisfy or is excessively onerous for MM33 pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4, of the Consumer Code.
The request, accompanied by a relative purchase receipt and photographic documentation of the elements of non-compliance, must be sent in writing, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, to MM33, which will provide a written feedback within ten working days and indicate in the shortest possible time its willingness to comply with the request, or the reasons that prevent it from doing so. In the same communication, where MM33 has accepted the Buyer's request, it must indicate the methods of shipment or return of the goods as well as the deadline for the return or replacement of the defective goods.
Signs of wear due to normal or excessive use are excluded from the warranty.
It should also be reminded that leather is a material that can naturally present some irregularities and that the scarves come from vintage collections and they can show minimal signs of previous use. These signs and irregularities cannot be covered by the warranty.
MM33 decline any responsibility in case that, due to a particular configuration or a malfunction of the computer used by the customer, the colors of the products displayed on the site appear to be slightly different than the original.
- PRODUCT LIABILITY
MM33 is responsible for any risk related to the Products, until the time of delivery.
MM33 declares and guarantees that customers' personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/03, and subsequent amendments.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property rights related to the Online Store (including content) are the exclusive property of MM33; the Online Store and its contents may not be reproduced either in full or in part, transferred by electronic or conventional means, modified, related to and used for any purpose without the prior written consent of MM33.
15 APPLICABLE LAW
15.1 The General Purchase Conditions and Sale and Purchase contracts are governed by Italian law (and in particular legislative decree 206 of 06/09/2005 – which in art. From 50 to 67 regulates distance contracts – and legislative decree 70 of 09/04/2003 on e-commerce) and in light of this they must be interpreted.
15.2 For any dispute that may arise in connection with the General Purchase Conditions and/or Sale and Purchase contracts, the Court of Milan will be exclusively competent.
15.3 MM33 does not guarantee in any way that the content of the site complies with the regulations in force in other countries.
For more information and assistance about the Online Store or purchase on the Online Store or Sale and Purchase contracts, Customers can contact MM33 through the dedicated www.mm33.it/contatti
MM33’s (the "owner") objective is the marketing of bags in leather and upcycled vintage silk scarves.
Your personal data will be processed in full respect of your fundamental rights and freedom, and its confidentiality, integrity, availability, security and resilience will be respected.
Unless otherwise specified, this Policy also applies as a notice - pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 (hereafter the "GDPR") and is given to those who interact with the website ("users" or "interested").
This notice is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites of the Data Controller, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
The Data Controller is MM33, with registered office in Via Panfilo Castaldi n. 8, 20124, Milan, VAT 11412000967, email@example.com
The updated list of any data controllers is available, on request, at the Owner's office.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Controller has appointed the Data Protection Officer ("RDP" or "DPO") pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR, to which you can refer for any issue related to the processing of personal data, writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND FROM WHICH SOURCES ORIGINATE
MM33, through its website, collects and stores the following categories of personal data:
- Common personal data, including the data you voluntarily provide for the creation of an account, the compilation of an online form, such as personal and contact data (e.g. first and last name, e-mail address and/or mobile phone number, password, residence address);
- Browsing data collected during the visit to the website, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. For example: IP address of the device connected to the site, name of internet service provider (ISP), type of browser used, date and time of visit, web page of origin of the visitor and exit etc.;
- Data collected through cookies while browsing the site. For further information on the cookies used by MM33, please refer to the dedicated section of this policy;
- Payment and billing data in case of purchase of the items for sale on the online store;
Such data are normally provided directly by the Data Subjects.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR DATA AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASES THE PROCESSING IS BASED
The data collected will be processed by the Data Controller:
- to respond to requests for information submitted by you and to be able to contact you by email or phone in relation to MM33 products, promotions and services following your request;
- for activities related to registration on the website and the use of the related services offered;
- according to the terms and conditions ruling its access and use and the settings selected by the User;
- for activities related to the registration to specific pages or features of the website and the use of related services such as the purchase of goods for sale on the online store;
- to fulfill legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject (e.g. administration, accounting and tax);
- for sending promotional communications about products similar to those already purchased or for which you have registered (so called "soft spam");
- to send communications regarding the availability of our products or services, service messages, security messages and legal notices such as the update of this policy or the general terms and conditions of sale applicable to the site;
- for the assessment, exercise or defence of a right of MM33, including in court;
- for activities related to the operation of the website.
- To include them in its databases in order to carry out profiling activities to send you proposals and offers in line with your interests
- The processing of data sub 1), 2), 3) does not require the consent of the data subjects as it is necessary to comply with specific requests submitted to MM33, or for the execution of a contract of which you are a party or to the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same pursuant to art. 6, c. 1, lit.b) of the GDPR.
The processing of data for purposes sub 4) does not require the consent of the data subjects as it is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject, pursuant to art. 6, c. 1, lit.c) of the GDPR.
The processing of data for purposes 5), 6), 7), and 8) does not require the consent of the data subjects as it is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 6, c. 1, paragraph f) of the GDPR.
Finally, it should be pointed out that the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses with extension @mm33.it indicated on this site involves by its very nature the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the letter. The legal bases of such processing are, therefore, the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to respond to the communications received or the need to process pre-contractual requests made by the data subject. The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to satisfy any requests of the sender or issues submitted there to the Data Controller and, in any case, for the time imposed by specific legal provisions.
IS IT MANDATORY TO CONSENT TO THE PROVISION OF YOUR DATA?
The provision of data for the purposes indicated above is optional but necessary either to manage and process your requests, for the fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations for MM33 or for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Data Controller. In all these cases failure to provide will make it impossible to follow up your requests, establish commercial relations with the Data Controller and carry out all the above activities.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT ARE ANY CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Your personal data will be processed, in compliance with current legislation, by people authorized to process them following specific appointment by MM33 and as part of the tasks assigned to them as employees and /or collaborators.
Your data may also be processed by third parties duly appointed as Data Controllers ex art. 28 of the GDPR, such as external collaborators and companies that provide specific instrumental services such as eg. IT service providers for website maintenance, freelancers and data processing consultants for the financial and accounting management of the Data Controller, whose list is always up to date and in the availability of the Data Controller.
Your personal data may also be accessible or may be disclosed to parties to whom this right is recognized by law or secondary or Community legislation such as public authorities or police forces.
WILL YOUR DATA BE TRANSFERRED TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Your personal data will not currently be transferred to non-EU countries or international organizations.
If the recipients referred to in the previous point are based or process data in a country outside the European Union, the transfer of data to these subjects will be carried out in the presence of an adequacy decision of the European Commission, pursuant to art. 45 of the GDPR, or following the stipulation of standard data protection clauses, approved by the European Commission, pursuant to art. 46, c. 2 of the GDPR:
To obtain more information on the measures taken, simply send your request to the address email@example.com
WHERE DOES YOUR DATA RESIDE?
The management and storage of your personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE KEPT?
Personal data will be stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and, in any case, in accordance with the relevant regulatory provisions. In any case, MM33 will take care to avoid the indefinite use of data by proceeding, on a regular basis, to adequately verify the interest of the subject to whom they refer.
The personal data received as a result of voluntary sending of emails to the data controller will be kept for as long as necessary to satisfy any requests or matters of the sender submitted to the Data Controller and, in any case, for the time imposed by specific legal provisions.
Navigation data will be stored for up to 24 months.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be processed using suitable tools to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the same. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect uses and unauthorized access. The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of your personal data.
The processing is carried out on paper and through IT and /or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics closely related to the purposes indicated.
WHAT THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE FOR
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser and stored on your device when you visit a website and they are sent back to the same website on every visit of the same user. Cookies allow a proper operation of a website and improve the user experience by letting the website to store information in the memory of your computer or other devices from time to time. Cookies are sent from the web server (on which the visited website is running) to the browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Crome, etc.) and then stored on your device.
Cookies can be stored permanently and have a variable duration (so-called permanent cookies), but they can also vanish with the closure of the browser or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies).
In the same way, cookies can be installed by the site you are visiting (so-called first-party cookies), or by other websites (so-called third-party cookies).
There are several purposes for which cookies are used. For example, to evaluate how the visitors use the website, to improve its navigation, to allow visitors to set personal preferences, to perform computer authentication, to monitoring sessions, to make advertisements viewable according to visitors’ preferences.
During internet browsing, some information such as the site of origin, the name of your internet access provider, the duration of the visit etc. are automatically recorded. This information is recorded in a completely anonymous form.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES WE USE
The cookies used on the MM33.it are both own and third-party and can be traced back to the following categories:
- browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website. They are not stored on the User's computer and they vanish with the closure of the browser;
- analytical cookies, such as, for example, those of Google Analytics, with which information is collected and analyzed in statistical or anonymous form, through the computer and other devices, on the number of users of the Site, or on the number of clicks on the pages during their navigation, or from which site the Users come and the pages they have visited;
- social widgets and plugins: some widgets and plugins made available by social networks can use their own cookies to facilitate interaction with the website;
- essential cookies, which allow efficient operation of the website and a smooth fruition of the services by the users, as well as to browse the website at its best;
- profiling cookies, which collect information about your browsing habits, in order to offer you advertising in line with your interests;
- performance and functional cookies, which collect anonymous information on the pages visited by users, are necessary to track the most searched pages, allow to improve the links between the pages and determine the reason for possible error messages; they store the choices made by the User in order to improve browsing and online experience.
Below are listed, in detail, cookies, even third-party cookies, installed on the website. With regard to third-party cookies, the Data Controller has only the obligation to include in this policy the link to the third party's website where information on personal data processing and cookies disabling can viewed. These cookies are sent by third-party companies to allow the view of our promotional communication on other websites (retargeting) according to the preferences shown during online browsing. We do not have control over the information provided by these cookies and we do not have access to such data.
Source if third-party cookies
Type - function and description / data collected (e.g. profiling, statistician, etc.)
In general, cookies can be disabled by you by checking and/or changing your browser settings according to the instructions made available by the providers to the following links:
WEB BEACON PIXEL
Our emails may contain a "web beacon pixel" that allows us to know if our emails have been read and check if you have clicked on the links contained in the email. We may use this information for various purposes, including determining which of our emails is of greatest interest to you. Pixels will be deleted when the email is deleted.
BUTTONS/ WIDGETS PROPERTY
On the site there are also social buttons/widgets, i.e. "buttons" depicting the icons of different social networks (such as Instagram). By clicking on these buttons, it is possible to reach and interact directly with social networks and these, thanks to your click, acquire data related to your visit. MM33, outside of this latter case in which you directly and spontaneously share your browsing data with social networks, does not share any browsing information or personal data acquired through the sites reached via ocial buttons/widgets.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO GDPR?
In accordance with the GDPR, MM33 guarantees that you can exercise the rights referred to in art. 7, c. 3 and 15 e ss. of the GDPR by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a communication by registered mail with return receipt at:
Via Panfilo Castaldi, 8
20124 Milan, Italy
You will be able, in particular, to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data processing concerning you and the purposes of such processing;
- access your personal data and processing information, as well as request a copy of such personal data (Art. 15 GDPR);
- obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data (Art. 16 GDPR);
- obtain, if there is one of the conditions laid down in Art. 17 of the GDPR, the deletion of personal data concerning you;
- obtain, in the cases provided for in art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of treatment;
- if the conditions laid down in art. 20 of the GDPR, receive personal data concerning you in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device and request their transmission to another holder, if technically feasible.
- at any time, object to the processing of your personal data carried out for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In the event of an objection, personal data will no longer be subject to processing, provided that there are no legitimate reasons to continue with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court.
- revoke consent for the processing of your data, where the same is based on consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation. Consent can be revoked by writing an email to the address email@example.com
- right to file a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data in the event that you believe that your rights have been violated, in the manner indicated on the Guarantor's website accessible at: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home_en
This Policy may be subject to updates or changes (including due to new regulations)
The substantial changes will in any case be highlighted through the website, your reserved area, or notified by e-mail.
Users are still encouraged to periodically visit this Policy in order to be constantly updated.
Last revised date: March 2021